Monday, June 25, 2012

The Contract

So this was a request done for Tatiana over at Rachel's Haven. She enjoys twisted wishes captions, and seeing as I haven't done one of those in a while and they're something I genuinely enjoy writing I agreed to make another one for her. It's getting harder to keep coming up with new wishes to pervert and I'm a little ashamed that I couldn't come up with anything better than the cliche "I wish I understood my girlfriend better" and "I wish I was my girlfriend's ideal lover" but I'd already been sitting on this request for a while so I figured it was better to go with something that's been used a few times before than sit around and hope that I can come up with something better. In the end I think it turned out pretty well, and I hope Tatiana agrees.


No comments:

Post a Comment