Friday, February 10, 2012

Not Slutty Enough

What? Two captions in one week? That's right boys and girls, and I can't believe it either. But before you get your hopes up, let me come right out and say this isn't some of my best writing, just something quick and fun. I was really tired while making this, but I still felt a strong desire to make a caption anyway. I haven't had that in a while, so it was nice to have a little inspiration again. So please excuse any typos, I'll proofread this again tomorrow just to make sure I didn't miss anything, but I wanted to get it out to you as soon as possible as I've been slacking in terms of the number of updates recently. I probably won't be able to make anything else until after Valentine's Day (hence the reference in the caption) but if I get lucky and find some more free time I'll certainly try.

No comments:

Post a Comment